K&N Performance High-Flow Air Filter
K&N provides an optimal blend of high air flow, filtration efficiency, durability and dust capacity. K&N’s goal is to design filters with the maximum possible airflow achievable while providing guaranteed engine protection.
A K&N Air Filter is made of 4 to 6 layers of cotton gauze sandwiched between two epoxy-coated aluminum wire screens. The cotton is treated with a specially formulated grade of oil causing tackiness throughout the cotton’s microscopic strands. The nature of the cotton allows high volumes of airflow, and when combined with the tackiness of the oil creates a powerful filtering media that ensures engine protection. In contrast, most other media can not maintain the same balance of airflow and filtration throughout the filter’s life without sacrificing one or the other.
K&N uses independent laboratories to help ensure that our products meet or exceed your high performance and high filtration demands. Better yet, K&N conducts testing at their state-of-the-art in-house testing laboratory.
Handmade in the USA and in the United Kingdom using only the finest materials, K&N OE Replacement Air Filters are washable and reusable. Regardless of what you have heard, it’s almost impossible to wash your K&N Air Filter too much.
Designed to Increase Horsepower & Acceleration – K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty – Washable and Reusable
- Will NOT Void Vehicle Warranty
- Lasts up to 50,000 miles before cleaning is required depending on driving conditions
- Emissions Legal in all 50 US States.
- Economical, a K&N Air Filter Will Last the Life of Your Automobile, Motorcycle, or ATV
- Works with Vehicle Electronics
- Environmentally Friendly
The K&N FilterCharger air filter is designed to achieve high, virtually unrestricted air flow while maintaining filtration levels critical to ensure long engine life.
- The automotive OE (original equipment) replacement air filters generally add 1-4 horsepower.
- The high flow cotton gauze air filter is washable, reusable and built to last for the life of an automotive or motorcycle engine.
- K&N air filters consist of four to six sheets of cotton gauze layered between two sheets of aluminum wire mesh.
- The filter media is then pleated and oiled to enhance its filtering capabilities and overall performance.
- K&N Air Filters were created for an environment requiring maximum horsepower and enhanced acceleration in addition to protection from the dirt and dust of off-road racing.
- Depending on your driving conditions, K&N recommends cleaning your air filter every 50,000 miles. (Purchase the Recharger Filter Care Service Kit Separately: Part Number: 99-5050)
K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty® and Consumer Protection Pledge
K&N warrants its street vehicle OE Replacement Air Filters for one million miles.
When used properly and found to be defective, return your filter and the receipt from purchase and K&N will replace it free of charge. K&N wants to make sure that when you buy a K&N Lifetime Air Filter or Air Intake System, you can be confident your vehicle’s warranty will not be impacted. K&N also wants you to feel confident that even if you experience a difficult dealership, K&N will step-in and resolve the issue, so you won’t have to. Therefore, K&N makes the following Pledge:
K&N pledges to our customers that they will not be taken advantage of and charged for a repair due to a dealership warranty denial blamed on the presence of a K&N product.
PRODUCT REGISTRATION – Register at K&N Website
ALL WARRANTY INQUIRIES ARE HANDLED THROUGH K&N – Any K&N product returned to K&N will need a Return Goods Authorization number and must be sent at customers’ expense along with proof of purchase.
K&N Engineering in Riverside California is the world’s leading manufacturer of washable performance air filters and air intake systems.
1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 BMW Z4 525i 530i Z3 323ti M3 328i 328is 525is