Bosch Turbine Electric Fuel Pump
Benchmark quality from the worldwide leader in fuel injection
Bosch state-of-the-art turbine fuel pumps offer many advantages when
compared to older roller-cell and inner-gear pump designs. These pumps
offer near silent operation and improved drivability, the core
components of this turbine design significantly reduce wear and deliver
a longer service life.
Bosch Turbine Fuel Pumps are nearly identical in dimension and
appearance to the units they replace for a precise fit every time. Plus,
application-specific, illustrated step-by-step instructions are included
with all Bosch Turbine Fuel Pumps for safe and easy installation.
To prevent hot start problems, Bosch includes a non-return valve that
maintains system pressure long after the vehicle has been shut off.
Features and Benefits:
- OE-Equivalent Direct fit for easy installation.
- OE connections and fittings.
- Superior turbine pump design that virtually eliminates fuel pulsation.
- Precision, spin-balanced armature to reduce noise and vibration.
- Premium carbon brushes, utilizing advanced materials.
- Noise suppression coil that eliminates radio frequency interference.
- Illustrated step-by-step instructions are included.
Enhanced 24/24 Warranty – We
provide a customer satisfaction policy that all automotive parts sold
will be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 24
months / 24,000 miles/40,000 kilometers(Canada only) (whichever occurs
first) or, the expressed manufacturer’s warranty, whichever is greater.
Robert Bosch Corporation
Bosch is one of the largest
global suppliers of automotive products, developing, manufacturing and
supplying precision OE components and systems to vehicle manufacturers
and the automotive aftermarket.