MotorWest Performance Inc. specializes in fuel injection cleaning and calibration, and aftermarket performance parts manufacturing .
We offer a full line of new and refurbished OEM and high flow/racing fuel injectors.
Our state of the art facility includes multiple fuel injector flow benches and ultrasonic tanks that allow cleaning and testing of upwards of 300 units per day. We service TBI (throttle body injectors), MPI (standard fuel injectors), and GDI (Direct injection) units. No diesel or spider injector service is available at this time.
Our machine shop boasts a Haas ST-25 CNC Lathe, Haas VF-2 CNC Mill, and Doosan Lynx-220 CNC Lathe, which can tackle most custom manufacturing projects to complete your build.
Our fuel injection department is backed by 15+ years experience in the auto repair industry. While our CNC manufacturing department is backed by 25+ years of experience, working with aluminum, inconel, titanium, ultem, and teflon, just to name a few.
Our Fuel Injector Cleaning Process
MotorWest Performance, Inc. specializes in remanufacturing / cleaning of fuel injectors. We service most top feed, side feed, and GDI fuel injectors (we are currently not servicing any diesel components).
With over a decade in the industry, we've acquired the experience and knowledge to provide our customers with quality service at an affordable price.
Below you will find the typical process most injectors go through, though some require more steps, depending on the injector model.
- Thorough Electrical Inspection
- Preliminary testing to determine injector condition - This is where we call you with what we find and gather performance information if needed.
- Disassemble and externally clean injectors - metal body injectors are bead blasted to remove paint and rust
- Internally clean via numerous ultrasonic baths while activating injectors using special solutions
- Back-flush to remove any internal debris left behind (multi-step process)
- Flow test injectors and gather data. If injectors are not back up to specs, the previous 2 steps are performed until we achieve the results we're looking for. Depending on their condition some fuel injectors may spend up to 8 hours in ultrasonic baths.
- Once injectors are back up to OE specifications they are then lubricated to extend shelf life
- Injectors are reassembled with new OEM high quality components (seals, 0-rings, caps, filters etc..)
- Final step - Injectors are carefully packaged along with test data and sent back to customer